Lost and Found in Bolivia

Chronicles of Rachel's Peace Corps service in Bolivia as an Agriculture Extension volunteer.  I hope not to get too lost during my 27 months, but I have a feeling I'm going to find some things.  Enjoy the stories!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

announcement about mail.

Hey all, strangers friends and family!  Thanks for reading thus far.  To those who are of the package-sending persuasion and remember that it's my birthday on June 14th, I'd let you know that you could probably send something larger than a padded envelope, but still not very heavy (4 lbs or less) and with a low or zero value.  That's just to ya know, give you more flexibility if you are so inclined to send something.  As always, I appreciate emails, blog comments, and letters very much, but I know some people LIKE to send packages (hi mom!).  Check the the left side column for all sending info (and be warned, it is expensive to send stuff to here, another reason why I don't expect anything!).

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just caught up on your last three posts, and it sounds amazing! I know not everything is perfect but what a life-changing experience! I sympathize with how you spend a bunch of time on your computer, as I did that when I was in Copenhagen. But I REALLY regret it now, so if there is one thing I want to say, it's try not to do that! (Much easier said than done I know).

Can't wait to hear more updates!!! XOXO Laura